BY TWINLAB

Precious Inner Gel Herbal Supplement. FreshCare System. Natures Herbs Aloe Vera Gel softgels contain the precious liquid inner gel of the Aloe Vera plant without preservatives flavors or artificial colors. No bitter taste and no refrigeration required. Our exclusive FreshCare System inhibits normal plant oxidation maintaining product potency and extending freshness. It includes oxygen-absorbing packets in each bottle special air-tight seals and amber glass packaging for uncompromised quality. Unconditional Product Guarantee: Natures Herbs unconditionally guarantees this completely natural product to your satisfaction. Our exclusive Fresh Care System inhibits normal plant oxidation maintaining product potency and extending freshness. Natures Herbs products are non-irradiated. Natures Herbs Aloe Vera Gel Softgels Contain The Precious Liquid Inner Gel Of The Aloe Vera Plant Without Preservatives Flavors Or Artificial Colors. Size: 50 cap. Ingredients: Soybean Oil Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Gelatin Glycerin White Beeswax and Purified Water. Does Not Contain: Preservatives Flavors Artificial Colors. Dosage: Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement take 1-2 softgels 3 times daily. For external purposes simply puncture the softgel and squeeze out the contents. Use as fresh Aloe Vera for soothing emollient benefits. Double Sealed: Outerwrap and FreshCare Inne. Recommendations: As a dietary supplement take 3-6 capsules daily with water. For external purposes simply puncture the softgel and squeeze out the contents. Use as any fresh Aloe Vera Gel for soothing emollient benefits. see more...

• Can you break these open?2 Answers
  • I've heard aloe Vera is good for acne and skin issues. Would this...8 Answers
  • Does this have anything more than aloe vera?11 Answers
Alexandria H.
This product is great. It really relieves the burns and is soothing. Not a bad price for what you get. Very effective and it met my expectations. I would recommend this to other people. I would buy this again!
Christian A.
Mims, FL
I am super pale and in the summer time we love outside! So when I take these BEFORE I even get sunburnt it seems to help so much. It's like prevention for sure! Insane but amazing!
Adilene M.
I have very sensitive skin, especially with the sun. I love bringing this around for vacations to the beach to prevent sunburn. Also to cute and cool down sunburn. I always order is off of amazon at a great price.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually use the plants gel as a toner to take off any type of dirt or blemishes I have .
Although it does leave your skin dry after several applications .
Helps to decrease oil from skin
Can be found at Fiesta for only $2 dollars
And is also 100 % natural
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aloe Vera gel capsules are great for lots of things! You can open them and put them on burns or cuts or you can take them daily. They are great for the digestive tract and for your hair! These are affordable and work great!
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this at a friends house and it really helped my sunburn! Helped me heal quickly when I needed the sunburn on my shoulders to go away to be able to wear a sports bra to teach my Zumba class!
mariangel a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Desde hace mucho las plantas son una buena opción, y el áloe verá tiene propiedades increíbles para nuestro uso, así que lo recomiendo totalmente
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
I like to take these gel capsules and pop them open. I apply them to healing cuts and when my face has a sunburn or a blemish.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Great product for open cuts, just pop open the capsel and put on the cut. Much easier than tearing up your aloe plant
Olivia C.
I think this product is perfect for cuts or open sores. Just pop it open and stick it on there!
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
I heard Aloe Oil is good for your hair, but does anyone know where I could purchase this item? also what would this be used for?
Jamella A.
Milwaukee, WI
Does this have anything more than aloe vera?
Mariah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What would these be used for ?
Davina F.
Prosser, WA
I've heard aloe Vera is good for acne and skin issues. Would this help with that?
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What are they used for and how do you use them? Where can you find them?