BY TWINLAB

60 count 1200 mg Purified fish oil. Supplies EPA and DHA see more...

Buy on iHerb
  • "I started taking this for the beenfit of heart disease as it runs in my family, but I have found I love the advantages of it overall to my health. " in 1 review
  • "Doesn't taste good at all.. almost made me throw up actually but the benifits outweigh the taste if you can stomach it" in 1 review
Monica T.
Palmer, MA
I have been taking this for heart health and i am not quite sure if its working or not. Still trying to figure out all the benefits of taking this product are. Since i just started i cant really judge it yet. But i will say i have had no issues taking this product.
Katrina W.
Denton, TX
I love this brand of fish oil! I've tried about 4 other brands and this one is the easiest to use. The pills are easy to swallow, there's no fish taste and it has the right amount of nutrients.
Nicole S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Emily J.
San antonio, TX
Joanne C.
Very easy to take. and scallop no smell good product I recommend this product for your hearts health.
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
What does this support in the body?