BY TWINLAB

Well tolerated by the most highly allergic individuals. No tablet binders, coatings or colorings. Free of the most common allergens such as corn, soy, yeast, rice, barley, wheat, lactose and all milk, citrus, fish and egg products. No added flavorings, sugars, salt, artificial sweeteners, colorings, preservatives or salicylates. This product is manufactured at our own state of the art facility. L-Lysine is an amino acid. Twinlab L-Lysine Capsules are easier to swallow and assimilate. see more...

Rosie M.
I often get cold sore, which are gross I know. However when I feel like one is coming, take one of these tablets and it helps the site go away faster. It's a must have in my home.
Christina B.
Chillicothe, OH
I have taken lysine products for years and these really work! Also works great for skin and hair
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
So lysine is the vitamin that helps keep your lips looking healthy and prevents chapped lips and cold sores. I live in a super dry super high altitude climate and this vitamin is a must for me! However I recommend the chewable version as this one hurts my stomach.
Influenster M.
This is a great product. I take for fever blisters on my lips. If take as soon as u feel a blister coming on take this product , or take daily. I recommend this product
Michelle Z.
La crescenta , Ca

"A good product. A great price. Definitely recommended. Everything you look for in a product." Especially when you get a cold sore!
Alyssa A.
Fort Bragg, NC
I'm not sure the actual use for L-Lysine, but i was advised to get it for a cold sore that I had and it healed up fast!
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
This stuff is super great for your skin and nails. If you're having bad acne or dry skin its a great long term fix
Angie S.
iva, SC
These are great to fight off fever blisters. If you take it you have less chance of getting a nasty one.