BY TWINLAB

Dietary Supplement Twinlab Chelated Iron Caps are easier to swallow and assimilate. Well tolerated by most highly allergic individuals. No tablet binders, coatings or colorings. Free of the most common allergens such as corn, soy, yeast, rice, barley, wheat, lactose and all milk, citrus, fish and egg products. No added flavorings, sugars, salt, artificial sweeteners, colorings, preservatives or salicylates. see more...

Tani L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have had to take iron pills for years because I'm anemic and I have tried so many different brands was pleasantly surprised by the size of these pills much different then the rest
Ann D.
Ozone Park, Ny
My mother was diagnosed with anemia a couple of months ago. And we've been trying to find a good intake of iron. And these capsules seem to do the trick. I went to CVS and bought these for her, and in a couple of days her iron intake went up by a lot. Would recommend this.
Jenn R.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First of all, let me say - for an iron pill, the size of these is magnificent! I purchased these at Vitamin Shoppe. Easy to swallow and didn't make me nauseous. These helped me to maintain good iron and ferritin levels. I would definitely purchase again & would highly recommend these to those that are seeking to maintain good iron levels.
Rose P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had to invest in iron caps due to being anemic. Great size and worth every penny. I recommend these pills to my siblings.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product if you need extra iron or if your iron levels are low. Has worked great for myself and other family members
Kim B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do they give you stomach pains
Shabana I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do these stop you up At all!?
Denise E.
romeoville il
What is this
Jenn R.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Why do you use iron pills?
Denise E.