Twinlab, Inc Na-Pca Spray 8 FL Oz by Twinlab

by Twinlab, Inc

Keeps Skin Fresh and Hydrated For Face Body 1 Non-Oily 3 Hypo-Allergenic 5 Non-Comedogenic 4 Paraben Free Twinlab Na-PCA is a pH balanced, concentrated solution of the sodium salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid, a natural moisturizing factor found in human skin. Na-PCA is synthesized from glutamic acid, a nonessential amino acid. The skin contains natural moisturizers, the most important being Na-PCA. Old skin contains only about half the amount of Na-PCA as that found in young skin. The ability of skin to hold moisture is related to its Na-PCA content. It is water, and not oil, that keeps skin soft and supple. Na-PCA helps keep skin moisturized, improving its appearance and giving it a moist and youthful glow. Since it will not clog pores, you can feel comfortable using this natural moisture source in many ways to keep your skin fresh and hydrated: Use to moisturize

What is this?
Start your review of Twinlab, Inc Na-Pca Spray 8 FL Oz by Twinlab!
How would you rate this product?
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Twinlab, Inc Na-Pca Spray 8 FL Oz by Twinlab uploaded by Tong O.
Twinlab, Inc Na-Pca Spray 8 FL Oz by Twinlab uploaded by Tong O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Twinlab, Inc Na-Pca Spray 8 FL Oz by Twinlab, I often woke up in the middle of the nights because of dry and itchy skin during winter. This spray only have 5 ingredients, mainly include water and sodium PCA that helps moist without feeling oily. Our skin naturally contains PCA, but as we are aging, the PCA level drop. I discover this recently and using it as a body spray after shower. I love how it give my body hydration and stop dryness and stop itching. If you have suffered from itchy dry skin, I highly recommend this. 8oz bottle less than $10 at Amazon.
Lindsey R.
Lacey, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff. I've been buying it for years and it keeps my skin hydrated. I've tried hundreds of products and I will continue to buy this for life. I prefer the one with aloe added for my sensitive skin but will use them interchangeably.
Judith B.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
At nights i use this moisturizer to keep my skin smooth and refreshed. It also keeps your skin from getting dry
Amy G.
Lexington, SC
This moisturizer is great. The only thing that people need to know if they are planning on using it is that it doesn't give you that fresh lotion feeling. It moisturizes but it still allows your pores to breath at the same time. In order to really get a lot out of this you need to apply multiple times. At least in Colorado we had to because it's so dry there.
Lauren M.
Taylors, SC
I use this after my shower every night. I really think it helps keep my skin clear and moisturized!