BY TWINLAB

Dietary Supplement Fuel for the Driven™. Formula 52 Intensity Generator Pre-Training Exercise Activator. Boosts Performance*. Fights Fatigue*. Intensifies Focus*. Ignites Strength & Size Gains*. Promotes Pump*. Sustains Energy* Inspired by the passion of legendary football star Ray Lewis, this pre-training formula is designed to help get you in the zone - the perfect intersection of intensity, strength, stamina, focus and electric energy that helps you achieve a maximum state of peak performance.*. see more...

Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally never used this product but from others I have heard it is a an okay product! Always read reviews and do research before buying this kind of product. Your health comes first!
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
This is yet another product that is great for those who are active as well as into to personal fitness, I use this all the time with my work out rutine
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My boyfriend uses this product, and he really likes it! He says it's great quality for the price... no complaints! :)
Emily M.
My workout was okay. It didn't give me all the energy I wanted but I thought I would give it a try anyhow
Diana H.
Is this product work for woman as well? How can I mix this powder? How often can I take this? Does this have any side affects?
Emily M.
Is this more for bulk or for energy? Or for both?