BY TWINLAB

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Dietary Supplement The science behind the size: Product: a dietary supplement that supplies 770 mg of Conjugated Linoleic Acid , an essential fatty acid. Result:  maximize lean muscle mass.**  Science: research shows that CLA supports a significant reduction of body fat and an increase in lean body mass.** *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Where would i buy this from?14 Answers
  • Any side effects? I have heard many positives and negativ...6 Answers
  • Does this product make you feel jittery?9 Answers
Courtney A.
Centreville , AL
I've been taking CLA for about 3 weeks now, and I can definitely tell a difference in my energy levels throughout the day. I usually take one in the morning and one right before my workout. I can also tell that I'm starting to lose body fat and my muscles are becoming a bit more defined. However, without a healthy diet and regular exercise, this product probably wouldn't make much of difference.
Adriana L.
Ut 3 weeks now, and I can definitely tell a difference in my energy levels throughout the day. I usually take one in the morning and one right before my workout. I can also tell that I'm starting to lose body fat and my muscles are becoming a bit more defined. However, without a healthy diet and regular exercise, this product probably wouldn't make much of difference.
Nikki G.
Brookland, AR
This really helped to supplement my fat loss efforts. I saw a significant drop in body fat when using this combined with regular exercise and clean eating.
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
My husband and I just started taking CLA not to long ago. I've already noticed a difference in my energy. I look forward to seeing more changes.
Lisa G.
Waldorf , MD
This is a great body fat burning product. My Husband loves this fat burner, I must keep this stocked in my house he loves it that much.
Daphne G.
CLA is amazing though you have to use for 12 weeks to see results it's helped melt the stubborn stomach fat like the associates said
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I tried this but I have to say if u don't swallow them immediately or they get stuck n throat or mouse then it tastes disgusting
Maryam M.
I have used this brand couple times and I have been happy with it. I use the fat burner and the CLA for before and after workout.
Yoyce M.
I highly recommend this product!!! So effective for training days... Don't forget to get it before go to the gym. Great price
Yvette L.
HILMAR, CA
Las utilicé pero nunca mire alguna diferencia notoria a pesar de que me alimento saludable y me ejército constantemente
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Where would i buy this from?
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
DO THEY SELL AT GNC
casie C.
Mount Vernon, WA
Does this product make you feel jittery?
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
Where does anyone buy these?
Desiree W.
Any side effects? I have heard many positives and negatives.