BY TWINLAB

Dietary Supplements Clinically Tested Weight Loss Formula* Definition Helps Reduce Fat Without Reducing Muscle* Supports Weight Loss* Promotes Healthy Metabolism* Stimulant Free Powerful, Stimulant Free Weight Loss Support!* Tiwnlab&Reg; Cla Fuel Provides 770Mg Of Pure Cla Per Serving, An Amount Consistent With Clinical Studies That Suggest Weight Loss And Body Composition Improvements.*&Nbsp; Cla Fuel Is Not A Stimulant, Making It Especially Useful For These Who Are Stimulant Or Thermogenic Sensitive. 1-800-645-5626 Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ariana B.
Newport News , VA
CLA is key in any fat loss and muscle gainers nutrition. Getting a good clean clear CLA is hard to find. Quality before quantity!
Jennifer M.
Hampton, VA
I've heard this is really good with belly fat.!!! I've tried something with CLA in it and it helped some
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't need weight loss..... I need to gain bad.. so I'm not sure this product would be for me ....
Rachel P.
Sequim, WA
These are great, and easy to swollow. I like all the ingredients In them as well
Mila L.
This is exactly the correct dose from the one correct source and the price is better than any I've found anywhere. If you're going to use CLA, this is the one and the place to buy and best to buy and use two bottles then stop for a month or more before resuming, for best results. There are no 'extra' ingredients as you find in other products and all of which are not needed and most of which are questionable at best. Just keep this in a cool place and use according to directions and in a timely manner.
Bhaba J.
Tampa, FL
I love this product..This works really great!! Also it helps to give energy for our workouts and weight management.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Any one know a product that would or could help me gain
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Do these supplements help you? Also, where can you purchase at a decent price?