Twinlab B-12 Dots Vitamin B-12, 500mcg, 250 Tablets uploaded by Kara D.

BY TWINLAB

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

B12 Dots are specially formulated tiny sublingual B12 tablets. One dot (sublingual tablet) contains 500 mcg of Vitamin B12. Each dot quickly dissolves for maximum absorption of Vitamin B12. Delicious 100-percent natural cherry flavor and sugar and gelatin see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Kara D.
These are tiny pills that are meant to dissolve in your mouth. I actually read that it's best to let them dissolve UNDER your tongue so better and faster absorption. The taste isn't bad, not any particular flavor. It dissolves pretty quickly, being that it is such a small tablet. I take one a day as directed. Vegetarian's are highly recommended to take B12 supplements, so I've been taking these for years. They do seem to help, more noticeably than other B12 supplements I have tried. Although I believe I need a higher daily dose than just 500mcg, I continue to use as directed on the bottle and stick to one a day. Easy to take. Highly recommend. I purchased mine on Amazon.