BY TWINKLED T

• Is this like a sticker or something? how much time does it last?1 Answers
  • These look great! How do vinyl nails work?2 Answers
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
This is by far one of my favorite designs! This how my daughters and I spend most of our quality time is decorating our nails! The patterns is super easy to use and we will definitely be buying similar products in the future!
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
How fun and cute are these nails? I love the print. They are pretty easy to apply and they are long lasting. I have ordered these before off of Amazon. The shipping was quick and I even bought some for my family and friends and they loved them!!!!
Jenny
Broomfield, CO
It's a very pretty pattern on the nails. They were very easy y to apply and do tasks with them on. They had good value and lasted me a long time before they fell off. I would buy them again for sure and recommend them.
Samantha R.
Frankfort, IL
Love this pattern and they stay on really well! I would definitely use this product again! I wonder if they have more patterns.
wendy w.
Knoxville, TN
I really like this I am going to have to try these nail vinyls . I like the tribal design . I really get into nail art
Robin G.
Charlton
I love this product. I always do my nails and this is one of my best I have .
Dalila T.
Buenos Aires-Argentina
I love, I want my nails so .... that degrade looks very nice. you have to try and see how we have
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
These look great! How do vinyl nails work?
Maria Eugenia C.
Is this like a sticker or something? how much time does it last?
Makaila 😍.
Magnolia, TX
How many vinyls does it come with?