BY HOSTESS BRANDS, INC.

“With chocolate peanut butter Twinkies, we have paired America’s favorite flavor combination with America’s most beloved snack cake,” Hostess Brands SVP and chief marketing officer Burke Raine said. “This peanut butter-filled treat comes on the heels of our recent introduction of Hostess chocolate cake Twinkies and is another a prime example of our efforts to embrace consumer flavor trends.”

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all Twinkie’s but the peanut butter brand is the best. I love peanut butter anyway. It is so good and very fresh. I prefer Hostee cakes over any cakes that I have eaten. I recommend others to try peanut butter twinkies. When always purchase this favor when I crave store brought cakes.
Angel H.
These were really yummy. I only gave four stars because I didn’t think there was enough peanut butter in them. I kept the rest of mine in the freezer so whenever I feel the urge for something sweet I can grab one!
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were disappointing! I was hoping to get a big rush of peanut butter!! They were on sale at Walmart so I figured give them a shot! I normally like little Debbie snacks but they are both snack cakes with sugary sweetness, not for your fitness pals but maybe a nice desert for your lunchbox!
michelle b.
Marathon, NY
Oh I can not wait to try these out as soon as they hit our local wal-mart. Price is no biggie to try something that looks very good. I'm hoping this none healthy indulgance will be worth it.
Nicole H.
Evarts Ky
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have to say I actually like them a lil rich but over all really good can't eat more than one but Twinkies has been a long time snack and I'm glad that there changing things up
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
To be honest worst treat ever. The combination with peanut and chocolate not tasty. The texture of the chocolate bread..too crumbling.
Tori D.
College Sta, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I don't really like these. I figured that I would. They were dry and barely any peanut butter in the middle.
Alexa M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I didn’t really like the way they tasted. Twinkies Chocolate Peanut Butter they tasted okay
rhiannon j.
reading
Love these. Probably could eat a whole box without being sick as they’re not sickly at all. Very affordable and you get a few twinkies in a box
Erin H.
Acton, ON
Where can I get these???
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Anyone find this in Canada yet?
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
Is this product available in Canada. I love chocolate and peanut butter. 🤔
Tori D.
College Sta, TX
How are these!? Sound good!