BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Derived from an orchid, the delicate flavour of vanilla makes it a perfect companion to fine black tea.Our master blenders have combined them to create an indulgently sweet and creamy drink that is wonderful anytime of the day.

INGREDIENTS

Black Tea with Vanilla Flavour - black tea, flavouring (8%), (vanilla pods (0.5%)

HOW TO SERVE

We believe that how you make your tea is equally as important as the tea you use, so here's how we like to make our tea.
Use freshly drawn cold water
Use water at a “rolling boil” around 100oC
Use 1 teabag per cup or 1 teabag per person in a teapot
Steep for 3 to 5 minutes (or to your taste)
Add milk and sugar to taste
And, for freshness every time, keep your tea somewhere cool, dark, dry and airtight!

ABOUT BLACK TEA
Black tea, just like green tea, comes from the Camellia Sinensis plant.

After plucking, the leaves are laid on drying trays & withered to remove some moisture and to make them more pliable.
The leaves are then rolled and may be cut
"Broken" leaves are laid out & a heady mixture of warm air, aromatic juices, bacteria & enzymes leads to oxidation (a natural reaction that affects strength & colour)
Oxidation is stopped by firing the leaves with hot air until they are the right (brown) colour depending on the region as the leaves dry they turn black.

Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I love twinings tea and this one is good quality. I didn't really like the vanilla with the black tea flavor but it still made a
decent hot cup of tea . I'd pair it with some some butter cookies and a good book.
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
This is another good tea I enjoy. I have not ventured outside my comfort zone on this
I have stayed with the Green Tea. I have tried other brands of green teas, however, this one
does not have a bitter taste to it. I need to venture out.
Ciara W.
Kissimmee, FL
I am a vanilla addict, lol. I have been discovering my love for teas recently and I am so grateful for flavorful tea with no calories. It is a great value for the price. The flavor could be stronger, in my opinion.
Alena W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My go to drink is this tea with some almond milk. I love this because it tastes like an exensive drink i get at a local coffee shop by my house, for a fraction of the cost.
Camilla S.
Nashville
My absolute favorite tea. So upset that it’s basically impossible to find anymore. The taste is the best.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
This tea is so good. It has a wonderful vanilla flavor. I like to stock up on it when it's on sale.
María C.
Snohomish, WA
In the personal tea whit vanilla are my favorite, if you enjoy sweet hot cup you should try it
Çiğdem E.
Ankara
I am a big fan of teas in general, but this tea right here is one of the best teas I have ever drunk! This tea straight up comes from Heaven! I usually drink this right after I come home with some biscuits or chocolate and no matter what happened that day, it always manages to ease my mind with its soothing vanilla flavor. The vanilla flavor in this one is also stronger than other vanilla teas I have tried so far, but it's not empowering either. Just about right in my opinion. The name "Rich Sweet Vanilla" really does it justice. I'd definitely buy it again, and trust me, you should too!
Saara L.
Twinings vanilla tea is my favourite vanilla flavoured tea. The taste is really rich and the price-range fit it well. The neutral packaging suits really well the basic flavour like vanilla. Trying this first time I was surprized by the nicely strong taste of vanilla that isn't overpowering. Have bought it ever since. This is my most consumed black tea, I use about 3-5 teabags of this per week.
Diana I.
I got this tea as a sample not too long ago and loves the taste so much that I purchased it right away. Refreshing and this hind of vanilla made it just perfect

back