BY TWININGS OF LONDON

This tea was specifically created by Twinings for HRH The Prince of Wales in 1921, who later became King Edward VIII. This special blend combines teas carefully selected from the Jiangxi, Anhui and Yunnan provinces in China where their high altitude and mountain mists help protect the tea bush from excessive sunlight, forming conditions ideal for tea leaf and bud development. Joined together with tea from the Hunan province, these teas create an aromatic blend that is brownish-red in color and has a light, mild taste and slightly woody characteristic.

Perfect for a cool autumn day or a cold winter night, this smooth, mellow tea will leave you feeling renewed.

Ingredients

Fine black tea expertly selected from the Hunan, Jiangxi, Anhui and Yunnan provinces in China.

Brewing Time

LOOSE TEA: Use 1 teaspoon of loose tea in a strainer per cup (6-8oz). If making tea in a teapot and an infuser is not used, pour through a strainer. Brew 3 minutes or to desired taste.

Mileah L.
Oxford, MI
This was the first tea that got me very about trying different teas. I love that it has a very great taste and it is a really strong tea. In my opinion the stronger a tea the better it is.
Alyssa M.
Middleburg, FL
My all time favorite tea. I personally love black tea and this is just the right taste. It's not to strong or bitter, but just right. Great for a cold day, or if you're like me, everyday.
alex c.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This is one of my favorite teas. It's similar to earl grey while being its own flavor. Great on its own or with milk!
Betty S.
Very tasty. It's lighter than Irish Breakfast tea but is still a good, not wimpy tasting tea.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
My favorite tea ever. A lot less malty than English breakfast! Has a really smooth flavor
Leslie S.
North Bay
This is my favourite black tea ! It's got great flavour. It's great alone, or with a little bit of honey, or even milk and sugar. I drink it every way! The only downfall is that it's not available in Canada or in the UK so it takes a lot for me to get my hands on it.
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
Mmm... As a canadian i can appreciate an affordable bag tea when i find a good one-twinnings being a favourite. Not overpowering but still distinctive and flavorful.

Amazon