BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure green tea expertly blended and infused with real jasmine flowers to deliver a fragrant tea with a unique floral aroma and taste.

Ingredients

Green tea scented with jasmine flowers

Brewing Time

Loose Tea

Use 1 teaspoon of loose tea in a strainer per cup (6-8oz). If making tea in a teapot and an infuser is not used, pour through a strainer. Brew 2 minutes or to desired taste.

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Zehra H.
I love everything about this tea. The smell is glorious, and the taste is exquisite. I have purchased a variety of extremely expensive jasmine green tea, looking for "the one"-- and I keep coming back to this one. Must have in my pantry!
April F.
Leicester, NC
I love this loose leaf tea. The floral flavor isn't too overwhelming, and it's great with a touch of wildflower honey after a long day. This is one of the better jasmine teas I've tried. I'll definitely buy it again.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite tea to drink warm with just a tough of honey. These are just what I need when the kids drive me crazy, and finally later down for a nap. Soothing and relaxing taste and smell!
Irene L.
This tea is one of my favorite. I love jasmine tea because of its fragrance and I love drinking this plain without sugar. Great tea for the afternoon to relax. I would buy this again.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Twinings is a great brand for some quality tea. While yes you can get some higher end teas, this one is the best of both worlds. Good price and good quality. The Jasmine Green Tea is calming and delicious. I would absolutely buy again when I run out!
Kyra H.
Staten Island, NY
This might be my favorite tea. It's such a relaxing lightly floral scent with a matching taste. I love that comes in loose leaf in a cute metal box. There's a lot of flavor to this tea. I would recommend it to others.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
Tea is so good for you. I've heard that this one can actually help you to fall asleep quicker. I would probably recommend this product to others. I've heard this is a really good brand, but there are others too.
Cathy K.
Surrey,bc
This brand of tea is good but this tea is ewwww I real didint enjoy this tea

Amazon