TWININGS™ OF LONDON English Breakfast Loose Tea uploaded by Katherine C.TWININGS™ OF LONDON English Breakfast Loose Tea uploaded by Aleja St. m.TWININGS™ OF LONDON English Breakfast Loose Tea uploaded by Kayla M.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics. Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.

Ingredients

Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China.

Brewing Time

LOOSE TEA: Use 1 teaspoon of loose tea in a strainer per cup (6-8oz). If making tea in a teapot and an infuser is not used, pour through a strainer. Brew 3 minutes or to desired taste.

• I have heard of this brand, and good things about the tea...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer loose leaf or the individual bags of tea? I...2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite English Breakfast brand??2 Answers
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is a go to T if you're trying to cut off coffee but you still want the strength of a coffee this is a good tea is decaffeinated that's refreshing in your stomach and it's not so heavy it doesn't give you that after taste and you really don't have to put any sugar or any honey or any kind of sweeteners you can drink it just as is
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
I drink this tea nearly ever morning it’s so good! The price is fair for what you get so I never hesitate to buy a pack. I enjoy mixing it with cream to wake me up in the morning. I also like how it recommends a steep time and gives you the relative amount of caffeine in it.
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
Not a ton of unique flavor, however they're a staple in my cupboard as that classic tea. I always have some on hand for when I'm not looking for anything more than a hot, neutral tea to start my mornings. They also pair well with any breakfast food!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great English breakfast tea! I love that Twinings is a nice, classy brand that creates quality teas. This one is decently strong but still flavorful without being overly harsh. It’s easy to find in stores, too!
Cory T.
After visiting the UK I became obsessed with drinking tea like I had while I was there. Twinnings has been the best brand I’ve. I drink their Irish and English Breakfast teas and I love them! I try to always have this in my cupboard and I’m always making people try it. I love it!
Enny O.
Houston
I don’t drink alcohol; however, I drink quite a lot of tea daily even in this hot & humid Houston weather! Twinings, is a classic one of the tea brands in our household growing up.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Twinings is my favorite tea and I love their variety of flavors! I really looked this loose tea and for the price it can't be beat. It's not as convenient for on the go as tea bags are but it's definitely one you need on hand!
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
You don't have to be English to have this with your breakfast.
I love this brand and I believe they are able to deliver the English pride with a great flavor. This is a caffeinated so you will get a little kick, but who doesn't? I like the strong flavor it gives and adding some honey with it.  A great Buy!
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
I do love this tea. It's amazing for starting your morning, with a little bit of milk and sugar (purists don't hate me). It's been a staple for my family for as long as I can remember, and my mom still makes me a cup every time I go home.
laurin n.
West Bloomfield, MI
it's amazing! it made me not even hungry anymore, it's such a cute package, it's actually really amazing compared to any other company I've had plenty of these, always buying them I recommend it to every one! it's great.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Do you drink this for breakfast? And what do you like to eat with this?
Zoria L.
What do you guys sweeten your tea with?
Carol O.
Nampa, ID
Do they have a peppermint tea all year or just during the holiday?
Kelsea S.
Atlanta, GA
How is the caffeine in this compared to a regular cup of black coffee? I need my caffeine!
Jackie G.
Which is your favorite English Breakfast brand??

back