TWININGS™ OF LONDON Earl Grey Loose Tea uploaded by Kelly L.TWININGS™ OF LONDON Earl Grey Loose Tea uploaded by Kris L.TWININGS™ OF LONDON Earl Grey Loose Tea uploaded by Däylä N.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #32 in Tea

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Generations of my family have enjoyed Earl Grey tea and today, I am proud to continue the tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twining Earl Grey.

At Twinings, we take great care to ensure that the Earl Grey you drink today tastes as extraordinary as the one Richard Twining first created. Fresh, fragrant and flavoured with the distinctive notes of citrus and bergamot.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural citrus flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

• How much tea do you use for 1 cup of tea? Or should you j...3 Answers
  • Is this Earl Grey better than other Earl Grey's or are yo...3 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Kelly L.
Bend
My family always start our day with tea and I like keeping a wide variety on hand that is good quality. This tea is very affordable, their earl grey has great flavor, and you can find their teas at any grocery store from Whole Foods to Albertsons.
stephanie w.
Burlington
Any tea that comes in a little tin is automatically going to be a favorite of mine. Tea from a tin just makes me feel so fancy and special! Earl grey tea is my favorite kind of tea, so earl grey in a tin is perfection!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Well this is a great treat to give your office mates or to drop off at the teachers lounge. Is nice and small easy to travel with and perfect for those in the go. Great tasty you can have it hot or cold or with milk
Poba Z.
Great tea. The quality is perfect. The aroma is unique. If you don't like too much aroma, you can even mix it with non scented leaf tea and brew it. It's just great.
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
I drink this every morning and anytime I’m sick! It is my favorite tea ever! Steeps well and I honestly don’t add sugar or honey anymore! This brand stands above the rest! I have recommended it before and I will again 10/10 amazing!
Dani S.
Twinings is fantastic! It's one of the only brands around here that carries loose tea that I can reliably find for my tea infusers! So it gets major props for that!

Besides that, this Earl Grey is a classic for a reason, and Twinings really has the spice blend down for this. Twinings is the brand you should be thinking of when you think Earl Grey tea (though Bigelow is also good, there's something about the Twinings blend that is even better).

It's also reasonably priced and offers a ton of other varieties as well, including Lady Grey, a lighter take on some of the same spices as Earl Grey. Overall it is a wonderful tea company.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
I am an avid fan of twinings since the day that it was introduced to me. I do love to try any kind if tea by the way, but this brand really is my most favorite of them all specially the earl grey flavor cause it taste lightly not too bitter although it is a black tea. I always put som lemon on my tea just to add a twist
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is the original earl grey and the best earl grey. I've tasted so many earl greys and this is the only formula I really love and crave. It's the perfect mix of black tea and bergamot oil. I love that this comes in loose leaf form and tea bag form so I always have some on hand.
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
Call me a Brit at heart or tea connoisseur, but nothing compares to a steaming pot of Earl Grey tea. Made with the perfect blend of smooth black tea and oil of bergamot organges each cup is a classic and soothing treat that takes you back to English tea parties.
Nicole H.
This tea is one of my favorites as I have recently been introduced to the London Fog latte using Earl Grey teas. It's one of my favorite and one of those that I keep on hand for breakfast or lunch or afternoon.
Carole D.
State College, PA
How much tea do you use for 1 cup of tea? Or should you just make a pot of tea?
Lauren K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this Earl Grey better than other Earl Grey's or are you just paying for brand name?