BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Generations of my family have enjoyed Earl Grey tea and today, I am proud to continue the tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twining Earl Grey.

At Twinings, we take great care to ensure that the Earl Grey you drink today tastes as extraordinary as the one Richard Twining first created. Fresh, fragrant and flavoured with the distinctive notes of citrus and bergamot.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural citrus flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

• How much tea do you use for 1 cup of tea? Or should you j...3 Answers
  • Is this Earl Grey better than other Earl Grey's or are yo...3 Answers
Kelly L.
Bend
My family always start our day with tea and I like keeping a wide variety on hand that is good quality. This tea is very affordable, their earl grey has great flavor, and you can find their teas at any grocery store from Whole Foods to Albertsons.
stephanie w.
Burlington
Any tea that comes in a little tin is automatically going to be a favorite of mine. Tea from a tin just makes me feel so fancy and special! Earl grey tea is my favorite kind of tea, so earl grey in a tin is perfection!
Poba Z.
Great tea. The quality is perfect. The aroma is unique. If you don't like too much aroma, you can even mix it with non scented leaf tea and brew it. It's just great.
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
I drink this every morning and anytime I’m sick! It is my favorite tea ever! Steeps well and I honestly don’t add sugar or honey anymore! This brand stands above the rest! I have recommended it before and I will again 10/10 amazing!
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
Twinings is a great brand, and I love earl grey tea. It is always fresh and brews consistently. I love this earl grey with some cream and sugar, just like a take my coffee! lol. This is a great alternative for folks wanting to kick the coffee habit.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
I am an avid fan of twinings since the day that it was introduced to me. I do love to try any kind if tea by the way, but this brand really is my most favorite of them all specially the earl grey flavor cause it taste lightly not too bitter although it is a black tea. I always put som lemon on my tea just to add a twist
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
Call me a Brit at heart or tea connoisseur, but nothing compares to a steaming pot of Earl Grey tea. Made with the perfect blend of smooth black tea and oil of bergamot organges each cup is a classic and soothing treat that takes you back to English tea parties.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is the original earl grey and the best earl grey. I've tasted so many earl greys and this is the only formula I really love and crave. It's the perfect mix of black tea and bergamot oil. I love that this comes in loose leaf form and tea bag form so I always have some on hand.
Diana M.
This is my daily tea staple! I really enjoy early grey in all types, but Twinings is the best. A downside is that recent tins sizes don't do whole leaf loose leaf anymore, and instead it looks like the same crushed tea from their teabag in loose form.
Nicole H.
This tea is one of my favorites as I have recently been introduced to the London Fog latte using Earl Grey teas. It's one of my favorite and one of those that I keep on hand for breakfast or lunch or afternoon.
Carole D.
State College, PA
How much tea do you use for 1 cup of tea? Or should you just make a pot of tea?
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
Is this Earl Grey better than other Earl Grey's or are you just paying for brand name?

Amazon