TWININGS™ OF LONDON DISCOVERY COLLECTION London Trand EARL GREY PYRAMID TEA BAGS

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

The London Strand Earl Grey from our Discovery Collection is made from China tea scented with a blend of traditional bergamot with a twist of other citrus notes and added lemon peels.

The beautifully designed box contains a lovely little golden bag filled with loose leaf pyramid tea bags.

If, when an afternoon drags its heels, you look for a lovely lift, you’re in grand company: the 2nd Earl Grey could take a short stroll along the Thames from Parliament to Twinings on the Strand to collect his uplifting tea our Master Blenders made specially for him.

In this blend we’ve added a sunny twist of citrus flavours and lemon peel to the deep, black China tea and bergamot flavour blend, creating a bright tea that whispers your day back to life.

Black Tea, Flavouring (2.5%), Lemon Peel (2%).

Gabriela B.
sadly I just have 5 stars.
I am writing this review while I'm drinking a hot cup of earl grey black tea.
This is different of all the black tea I ever tasted. It is like a grandmother love tea. It feel classy and tasteful
I don't recommend to add sugar or anithing sweet on it, it is no needed, the flavour is too good to deleted with sugar.
Natalie R.
I love this early grey tea, and it's best when you make a London fog drink. All you do is steep the tea in hot water, steam some milk, add sugar and a tiny bit of vanilla syrup
Trinity B.
Sandusky, OH
Who doesn't love early grey black tea???! This product tastes amazing and I would recommend
Margarita B.
This is the most delicious Earl Grey that I have tried. Tasty unusual and very soft. Wonderful tea to start your day. Good mood is guaranteed. At the same time he had a wonderful composition, only natural ingredients, so it is good for health.
Alberta I.
Naples
That' s maybe one of the best tea i ve ever tried! That s affordable and smells really nice. I m a repeat consumer of course...addicted!