BY TWININGS OF LONDON

BRIGHT & UPLIFTING.

A COPPER COLOURED TEA WITH A BRISK, REFRESHING FLAVOUR.

TEA, TWININGS & INSPIRATION.
For us, tea is more than just a drink. It's a way to calm down, to wake up, to spark an idea, to share a story.
Our own story started in 1706. That's when Thomas Twining first set up shop on London's Strand. In the age of coffee shops, he was the man who loved tea and worked hard to bring it to the people.
More than 300 years later, the passion's still there. Each tea - and we have more than 115 - is a special blend. They're tasted and tasted by our experts until they are just right. And we still sell tea from Thomas's little shop on London's Strand, so pop in for a visit. We'd love to see you there.

Preparation And Usage

Use one heaped teaspoon per person and pour on boiling water. Leave the tea to brew for three to five minutes, or until you think it's ready. Then add a splash of milk.

100% Black Tea.

April E.
Aurora, Colorado
My favorite black tea to drink with a little milk. It makes a great snack and helps fight my sugar cravings. I usually but the big box when I find it because my grocery stores are always a hit and a miss when it comes to carrying this brand.
Natalia C.
I lived in the UK for over 3 years and I got addicted to tea. I find that Twinings really gets the flavor and body of a good black tea. I also like the loose tea presentation to modify the strength of the beverage according to my mood.
Korinne W.
Sidney, NY
Twinings is my absolute favorite tea! I drink the afternoon loose tea every day for breakfast ironically! The flavor is great but make sure you follow the steeping instructions on the back to get the perfect cup of tea.
Iuliia Z.
This is my favorite product. I very often use only them. a very good quality. Often in stores there are discounts for this. Also this product is popular all over the world. In the future I will use it.
Rose K.
Glenwood
Honestly, if you put a cup of any one of your teas in front of me I'm fairly certain I'll love it. The only tea that i haven't like so far OS hibiscus tea.
Isabela N.
York, PA
I love Twining's teas. They are rich in flavor and always taste very good. The traditional afternoon and the Earl Grey are my favorites
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
This reminds me of my grandmother. We used to drink this while we played tea parties. It will always bring back those memories.
Megan  R.
Binghamton, NY
I'm a tea junkie. I liked this one sort of tasted like English breakfast. This is a lovely black tea with a full flavor.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
I enjoy this tea. It's not too sweet like other teas.
Its very light and refreshing affordable as well. I recommend
Donna W.
Columbia, SC
The gold standard of tea. We have brought our children up on this brand and even order it when we go to Disney!!!

Amazon