BY TWININGS OF LONDON

The Tea
Everything you expect from the ultimate mint experience - glorious peppermint, rounded with vibrant bursts of sweet spearmint.

The Box
Box contains 15 loose leaf pyramids sealed in individual envelopes for extra freshness.

For Food Service
These tea boxes are great for smaller catering environments such as cafes, restaurants and B&Bs. Simply open the semi-circle cut-out at the bottom of the box and easily pull out an envelope every time you make a fabulous cup of tea. For the ultimate show stopper effect, serve the loose leaf pyramid tea bag in a glass mug and watch the magic of the leaves unfold.

Have you seen our Loose Leaf Pyramid Tea Box? A beautiful asset to any kitchen, office or cafe counter. Just remove the envelopes from the cardboard box and top up your wooden tea box! Please note: Our loose leaf pyramids bags are larger than a standard enveloped teabag and will not fit into the brown wooden compartment box without bending.

INGREDIENTS

Peppermint (70%), Spearmint (30%)

BREWING INSTRUCTIONS

Allow the tea to brew for 2-3 minutes to enjoy the best from all the vibrant mintiness.
Best enjoyed without milk

CARTON SIZE

1 case containing 4 cartons of tea
15 pyramid bags of 2g in each carton

Buy on Amazon
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I travel for work, and this tea is at most hotels I stay at. I like it because it is very soothing for the stomach. I don't know about you, but I eat way worse when I travel, and this tea can ease those "strange food" discomforts I sometimes face. Plus, it tastes good without honey or lemon.
Katie B.
New Castle, VA
I love Twinings mint tea, it's great right before you go to bed. Leaves you feeling very relaxed. And it tastes great too!
Sam R.
Millville
Amazing quality. Delicious. I didn’t have any issues with it. Would definitely recommend.
Thara C.
This tea is my favourite, its mimted and what i love about it is that it makes you feel awake like what a coffee would do and freshen you up!
Olubukola G.
Edmonton, AB
Soothing, aromatic taste. I enjoyed this brand and will opt for it in a jiffy in an array of teas. Brilliant flavour as well.
Jade P.
Sudbury, ON
Amazing quality of tea!! It's got a nice strong flavour which I like. Plus it actually tastes like mint!
Lauren B.
Canada
Anything mint and I just have to have it. This tea is amazing and oh so delicious. Perfect for any type of weather