BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Loose Leaf Pyramid Envelopes
Let everybody choose their favourite flavour - these teas are ideal for sharing with your friends & family whilst catching up.

Compartment Boxes & Jars
Store in our brand new Loose Leaf Pyramid Tea Boxes - choose between eightor two compartments. Take a look at our lovely storage jars as well!

Please note: Our loose leaf pyramids bags are larger than a standard enveloped teabag and will not fit into the brown wooden compartment box without bending.

Peppermint and spearmint herbal infusion

Peppermint (70%), Spearmint (30%)

Buy on Amazon
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I travel for work, and this tea is at most hotels I stay at. I like it because it is very soothing for the stomach. I don't know about you, but I eat way worse when I travel, and this tea can ease those "strange food" discomforts I sometimes face. Plus, it tastes good without honey or lemon.
Katie B.
New Castle, VA
I love Twinings mint tea, it's great right before you go to bed. Leaves you feeling very relaxed. And it tastes great too!
Thara C.
This tea is my favourite, its mimted and what i love about it is that it makes you feel awake like what a coffee would do and freshen you up!