Twinings Tea Variety Pack 20 Bag - (Pack of 6) - Pack Of 6

Save On Twinings 20 Bag Tea Variety Pack : Kosher (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angi V.
Burbank, CA
My absolute favorite tea collection. I love that it offers variety so I'm not stuck with one flavor. Their packaging is clear and clean so it's easy to fix in the store. I've been buying this brand for years and plan to continue purchasing their teas for the foreseeable future.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
The variety pack is nice because you can try multiple flavors before buying a bigger set and I love this tea brand. I just wish it was more than 6 bags for the variety pack
Allison G.
I love this package of tea, I keep a box in my desk at work. It's nice to have a variety, there is always the perfect tea for the mood I am in, whether it be first thing in the morning or for an afternoon pick me up this stuff is great
Shelby W.
I love twinnings tea! I don't know that I could pick a favorite so I really enjoy the assorted boxes so I can pick the tea that best fits my mood.
Becca S.
Cleveland, OH
Love the variety that this product offers. Not a single one that I did not like
Natalie C.
I could drink tea all day everyday and never get bored! I have recently branched out with my tea and find that twinings are my go to for flavours! They have a great variety aren't too expensive and they taste amazing! Earl grey is my newest favourite not exactly daring I know but I am new to the fruit and flavoured teas after all!!!
Jennifer B.
The variety pack gives you a nice mix of flavour if you’re unsure of what you’re going to like you can try them all, but they’re all delicious