BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings is an English specialty tea company founded in 1706 and is the favorite choice of tea lovers everywhere. Blackcurrant Breeze is a fine black tea perfectly balanced with the sweet and tangy flavor of juicy blackcurrants. see more...

Erica L.
Davie, FL
I love this flavor of tea! It's a delicious substitute for coffee in the morning and I often bring a thermos of it to school with me. I don't know much about black currant, but I love this tea. Highly recommend
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
Delicious. This is a flavored but not sweetened black tea. Brew strength is medium. Excellent currant flavor, taste is realistic, not "chemical" or overdone. A personal favorite of mine. I buy it all the time.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
Black current by Twinnings is my all time favorite flavored tea. I find it is fruity and complex unlike say peach for instance. More of a jam-y quality like wine if you are familiar with that flavor profile in red wine. Earl Grey is my second favorite flavored tea also by Twinnings.
Eden L.
Really like this fruit tea, which is rare, as I primarily enjoy dark black strong tea flavors. I usually take mine with milk & honey.. but this tea is lovely without any alteration.