Twinings Sweetened Black Tea, Chai Latte, 12 ea uploaded by Cortney B.Twinings Sweetened Black Tea, Chai Latte, 12 ea uploaded by Lace l.
2 colors available

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

NEW Teas that Fit Your Every Mood Made with Real Tea Leaves 5 Naturally Flavoured 6 For Keurig K-Cup Brewing Systems Indulge Your Senses with the Smooth, Creamy Taste of Twinings Chai Lattebr Our Chai Latte combines the finest black tea, the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger with nonfat milk and just a touch of sweetness to give you a comforting tea with a warm, soothing aroma and smooth, spicy taste. Your Perfect Cupbr The Keurig Brewed seal is our promise that your favorite brewed products will consistently meet our highest standards for quality. Not for Keurig Vue Brewing Systems see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lace l.
Lace l.
Twinnings Chai Latte Black Tea is a classic tea that is rich, smooth, and delicious with every sip!

This tea is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a balanced, easy-to-use sweet blend that boasts deep rich notes and a clean, smooth finish. It's black tea.

The box I purchased came with 24 k-cups and works with the Keurig 2.0 machines without the sensor issue as some k-cups pose because they aren't official brands to be used with the Keurig.

I love this tea, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. The machine I'm using is the Keurig 2.0 K575. You must try this tea if you are a Chai lover like myself! It is fabulous! This tea won't disappoint! ☕
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
This Chi flavor is a wonderful black tea from Twinnings! Earl grey was my favorite tea. I love bergamot, and even in a k cup the flavor comes through. I was wondering if the k cup would be just as good as steeping a tea bag and Id say yes it is.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
This is one of my favourite teas. Nicely spiced. I add a little bit of warmed almond milk to this tea and it makes it so rich and delicious.