TWININGS Salted Caramel GREEN TEA Envelope Tea Bags uploaded by sarah s.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Sweet but somehow slightly salty. Fresh tasting, yet somehow rich and warming. This tea is simply full of contradictions accompanied by the most irresistibly indulgent notes of caramel. If you love the idea of green tea, but also like the sweeter side of life, this may be the blend for you.

All natural ingredients, sugar-free and only 4 calories a cup. Who'd have thought green tea could be so indulgent?

Fancy yours chilled? Try our Salted Caramel Green Iced Tea recipe.

Green Tea With Salted Caramel Flavour.

Green Tea, Natural Flavouring (7%)

Buy on Amazon
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Guilt. Free. Caramel. Apples! The Twinings salted caramel green tea is out of this world good! I like to enjoy a cup of this after dinner. It squashes my sweet cravings and the green tea is great for you too. I will definitely be keeping this one in stock!
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
This one is a super fun flavor and perfect for the fall season or holiday season. I love everything salted caramel and this is delicious
Rubie-Leigh C.
London, UK
I love all types of tea, whether it’s earl grey to mint green tea, but I have never come across a tea so unusual. When I tried this tea I wasn’t too sure on it. It smells exactly like salted caramel but it doesn’t really taste like it. It has a rather strange taste to it that I can’t really describe. If your a massive tea fan like me, I would recommend you try this. TWININGS Salted Caramel GREEN TEA Envelope Tea Bags
Elorah-Jayne D.
Rock View, Halberton
One of my best finds in the tea category. This is truly so yummy, it makes a change having a herbal tea that isn't fruity. If you're looking for a tea that's healthier but has a touch of indulgence about it then this is the way to go, the saltiness and caramel really comes through.
Reshma A.
Miami Lakes, FL
I tried this for the flavor wow factor but didn’t find it lived up to the salted caramel expectations though the tea itself wasn’t bad you expect more of an intense experience with their flavor profile
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
Very nice tea. I love salted caramel and I think this tea has the perfect amount of flavour to still keep it quite natural in taste. I love it especially because you don’t have to add sugar, it already has a sweetness to it. Totally recommend it!
Noelle F.
I absolutely love this tea. A little 'healthy' treat with the taste of all the sins in the world. To me it tasted sweet AND salty. It was quite strange at first but now I am addicted & my sweet tooth is satisfied every evening. Only 1 cal per cup which is hard to believe. Great range of tea 👌
Lizzie D.
Swindon, Wiltshire
To me, the hint of caramel in this tea makes it taste almost metallic it's a very strange taste. However it is quite nice if you are feeling it but normally it taste like someone has put a tiny bit of metal in your drink with a hint of an oily caramel taste.
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
A really weird combination but it actually works- not as bad as I expected. Salted caramel flavour doesn't taste the most natural. I would recommend this if you're craving something sweet but trying to avoid sugary snacks.
Michelle s.
Me196sa
Yummy yummy yummy, i just wished it had a little more flavour but nothing a little sweetner or sugar cabt cure to help enhance the flavour