BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Twinings famously started selling their specialist teas in 1706 from London's Strand, during this time the most popular drinks in England were coffee, gin and ale. Although tea had been drunk in China for thousands of years, it had only just been...

Buy on Amazon
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I like this tea for days where I need some detoxing, especially good for your digestive system. great taste, really aromatic, inexpensive, and met my expectations for being a really good tea brand, definitely a repeat costumer and recommend to others.
Britt M.
Love this tea, it is fresh tasting and when I had a cold a while ago, added a spoon of honey to it and it was soooo soothing
Sanchita A.
North York, ON
I am a tea addict and it takes me a lot to get impressed by any brand tea. I usually pick up my collection when I go to my motherland. However a friend of mine gifted me a pack so I decided to try it out. Twining Lemon & Ginger does stand out in terms of packaging and branding only otherwise it is a product made for the masses. It does not taste that great like any other name brand tea with similar flavor which is often made with low grade tea leaves. I will go back to supporting the local tea plantations which have never failed to disappoint me.
Jhoana Liz G.
I love Twinings Lemon & Ginger Tea! I taste good. Healthy and refreshing tea without caffeine. One cup of this a day help prevent menstrual pains. Reasonable price. The only downside, it is always out of stock, like I need to wait for a couple of months.
Apurva S.
Is this tea good for inducing sleep?