BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Expertly blended black tea with the delightful citrus notes of orange, lemon, lime and bergamot see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This brand is also fairly high quality for being so cheap. " in 1 review
Jennifer Y.
My mom loves tea and got me these cold brew tea bags because she knows I prefer iced tea.  The have a slight hint of citrus and I love adding fresh oranges and lemons to it. It "brews" up so quickly and tastes much better than powdered ice teas! I don't usually add any sweetener to it but when I do its either a quick lemon simple syrup that I keep in the fridge or a little bit of honey.
Kathryn W.
Twinings brand is a brand you'll see in most British people's cabinets - if there's anyone who knows tea, it's probably them! My Mom is a Brit & had passed down her tea obsession to me. While I love it, I can't drink it hot in the summer so I make iced tea! When I saw these easy packets of cold brew, I HAD to have it! I add almost no sweetener but do add a bunch of additional citrus - I cut up oranges, lemons & limes then freeze them - use them as my "ice cubes" - I never have to worry about lack of zing or my drink being watered down!
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
I found this at a local grocery store and decided to try it since I am the only tea fanatic in the house. It tastes great - like a perfectly brewed sun tea but without the wait. Needless to say the box was gone within a couple of weeks, and now I can't find it at the grocery store. I tried the Lipton brand, and there is no comparison - this one wins for taste hands down. Now I'm totally addicted to this tea, so I guess I'll be buying the mega-pack from Amazon to last me the rest of the summer.
Virgínia F.
Falls Church, VA
I drink this tea for almost 6 months every day in the morning and it's been great. I feel that I am more serene during a heavy day's work. Also before bed I take to relax. I recommend for those suffering from anxiety or are too tired! It's a wonderful tea and I love!
Martialia F.
Gardiner , ME
We pick up a couple boxes of this col brew tea each summer at our local Maine department store, Reny's. I'm normally an organic girl but this one is an exception...it brews just right, tasty and makes a wonderful sun tea in a big half gallon mason jar.
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
If you love tea nad you love lemonade you will like this. My neighbor's baby mama let me try it the other day. it is damn good. you should try it too. You can pick it up at walmart, target some place lie that girl. treat yo self! YOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carol D.
Post Falls, ID
This tea is really great. It has a very nice citrusy taste an really brings you a nice feeling of comfort. Now you can have it in a cold tea instead of just the hot tea. I love this tea because it brings comfort and the taste is truly amazing. I would recommend trying it before you pass a judgement on it. Aroma greatness
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Super refreshing! I actually find that if you brew it according to the directions that it comes out a little strong, which really just means more bang for your buck. Super easy to make and a great summertime beverage. Toss in some lemon vodka for a fun summer cocktail!
Lexie M.
I love these! I'm trying to cut down on my sugar intake so I make a pitcher of this each week to keep away from sugary drinks. So easy and convenient. I only wish they had better instructions for large containers, I always just end up guessing. I will be buying again when I run out.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Environmentalist Expert
I love their cold brew line because I can fill a bottle with some water, throw a bag or two in and run out the door before work. By the time I get in I just take the bag(s) out and I have some awesome tea for my morning.
naomi s.
Summerville sc, ['', '', '']
Is this any good?
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good and do i need to add sugar in it?