Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Jonellen M.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #44 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My wife is british and she says this tastes nothing like it does in London. It's way more watered down here.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
Love this tea. Can be found everyone from grocery stores like Shaw's to TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Great flavor.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
I like the peppermint taste as it leaves a freshness in your mouth. It seems to wake me up for the day too!
Justin B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
My wife absolutely loves this brand of tea. She can have it at any time of the day or night doesn't matter
Titilola P.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Very refreshing tea. nice to have especially during this time of year. perfect to have for afternoon tea
Tanya B.
Hands down my FAVOURITE kind of tea! This is my go to with a little bit of milk and honey it's perfection!
Tiffany R.
Pretty good! I would like to have some right now! Lol Anything from Twinnings is a sure winner in my book!
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Great for a cup of tea in the evenings when you are trying to relax. Twinning tea is a must in my house.
Lauren R.
Old Westbury, NY
Twinings teas are so good. I always choose twinings teas over any other teas. Good in both hot and cold
Christine H.
Pt Barrington, IL
Love this tea, been drinking it for years! The taste is awesome. Love that they have so many flavors.
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?