Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Jonellen M.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #44 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Betty A.
I love their tea! I usually add some milk, and drink in the morning before work. I love the strong, intense flavors!
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I really love this product! and I Love that Kcups are now doing teas...this brews quite well and the flavor is great!
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
I tried this at a friends house. I didn't like it, maybe if I tried another flavor I'd like it. It wasn't that strong
Taryn R.
West Rutland, VT
This product is pretty good for tea. Tea isn't my favorite thing in the world but this one has a pretty good flavor.
Chic Pretty F.
Great tea! The peppermint is my favorite! I love to drink it after dinner, especially in the Fall/Winter months.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Twinings is my favorite peppermint tea, refreshing and helps with my stomach troubles. Love it hot with honey.
Katelyn M.
Hinesville, GA
This is my favorite treat on a cold winter evening! I really appreciate that I know this is a quality ,product!
Stephanie K.
Tampa, FL
So yummy! I love peppermint tea, and Twinnings makes their perfectly! Wish I could find it in my local stores!
Nancy A.
winchester
I love all their teas its pretty good and they also non caffeinated ones too. There this cinnamon one i love.
Michele M.
Tastes so good with just the right amount of peppermint kick! Easy to use, just pop it in my keurig and go!
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?