BY TWININGS OF LONDON #43 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Crystal T.
Elizabethtown, KY
Their tea is the best! Oolong is my favorite, but I always drink peppermint if I'm not feeling well. Great for upset bellies and the sniffles.
Justine A.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love peppermint teas and this one is great. I love Twinings teas in general. I prefer using a tea bag to brewing tea in my Keurig though.
TRACY O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this brand! The mint is my fave though! Its light and naturally sweet. As a bonus Mint is good for upset tummy's and digestion!
Jessica F.
A nice, crisp tea! Good both chilled or served hot. I do prefer the tea bags to the Keurig cups because I can let it steep for longer.
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
I don't personally own a keurig but my workplace has one. This was actually pretty good! It made my cold feel so much better! Yum.
Bernadette T.
This is a really good peppermint tea. It's so easy to just pop it in my Keurig and in a few moments i have me a good hot cup of tea.
Haley  T.
I love peppermint tea! I think it so refreshing and it calms me at the end of the day. I also love anything that comes in a K-Cup!
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
Twinings Tea is wonderful and the pure peppermint blend is the best. Sometimes it is hard to find caffeine free and this is great!
Dwight H.
Love the tea especially the lemon and ginger flavor works wonders when I am sick! Very affordable product and worth every penny!
Angelina D.
Los Angeles, CA
K cups are NOT eco friendly. sure, its easy, but its not like it takes a whole lot of extra effort to brew tea the regular way.
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?