Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Jonellen M.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #44 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Allegra  s.
I like this its actually pretty good I'm not a bid tea drinker but to me this is good also i put in a bunch of sugar but I've had it without all the sugar its still good
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this brand but am not a fan of this flavor. I also haven't tried it in my coffee pot. I would not be happy if my tea tasted like coffee or my coffee like tea.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I love drinking peppermint tea from basically September until Spring. Lately, I've been obsessed with buying tea kcups, so I was so excited when I found these!
Ashley S.
I drink a lot of tea and can honestly say Twinings is my favorite brand. English breakfast and peppermint are the best. The Kcups make it so convenient.
Katherine R.
Peppermint tea is so delicious, and it's good for times that you want to unwind. I sometimes make it at work when I feel myself starting to get stressed.
KEENA C.
English breakfast is the tea version of breakfast blend coffee!! its a great caffeine boost and tastes great with a splash of cream and dash of sugar.
Jessica N.
Gainesville, VA
This is great for the holidays! Brings peppermint right into your holiday spirits! I like that this one can be used at night since it's caffeine free.
Emigdia M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am not a big fan of this peppermint tea, the flavor can be a little strong if you're not a peppermint tea kinda person but the brand alone I love.
Vanessa O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I just tried these over the weekend. I had to deal with the bank and they had these for there coffee machine. What a great flavor a really relaxing
Crystal T.
Elizabethtown, KY
Their tea is the best! Oolong is my favorite, but I always drink peppermint if I'm not feeling well. Great for upset bellies and the sniffles.
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?