Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #43 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
Twinings Pure Peppermint Tea is a very tasty treat anytime of the day! I like that it is decaffeinated, so I can drink it after supper and it won't keep me up all night.
Chassidy W.
New Orleans, LA
Super relaxing for anytime of the day. I also like a bit of a Almond milk or Almond joy flavored creamer with this. It makes a yummy treat with some cookies or a snack.
Rachel R.
This is the only peppermint tea I can drink, it is so good, not overly heavy and doesn't have that horrible aftertaste like some peppermint teas leave. Highly recommend!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Peppermint tea is good and soothing, love it in the cooler weather. Twining's makes a great tea, so this is a great combination. I like other Twining's tea as well.
E H.
Love this tea. I've had it in tea bags and k cups. I think the k cups brew well. I think I prefer tea bags though. I do sometimes use them more than once if I want another cup of tea. Not as effective with k cups.
Tanya O.
Twinings teas are so good. Twinings Pure Peppermint Tea is a very tasty treat anytime of the day! I can drink it after supper and it won't keep me up all night.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this product! I like all of Twinings teas. As a k-cups of hot tea this brand is by far the best. Regardless whether it is more powerful brewing on your own is a great way to be a great quick drink tea and go. The great flavor without being too powerful.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Twinings tea is always refreshing, perfect taste; smooth and not bitter. It's flavors are always fresh and this flavor in particular is great for an upset stomach.
Aden T.
Twining Peppermint Tea gives you the electric bolt you need in your day. With this K-Cup variety, I tend to drink it cold because of that crisp peppermint taste. Its truly such a tasty cup of tea
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
What a waste. So much packaging and serves no better function then the humble tea bag! I am a big fan of Twining but this presentation is harmful to the earth and no better for the consumer.
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?