Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Jonellen M.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #44 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I think Twining makes the best tea! I was absolutely overjoyed to see that they are now doing k cups. I have a keurig and so it makes it so must nicer to enjoy it right away instead of waiting for it to steep!
Kelsey D.
I love all tea and Twinnings is one of my favorite brands, but the peppermint flavor threw me off. I probably won't be buying it again, you really have to like peppermint in order to like the tea.
Jamee B.
Russellville, AR
Twinings is my favorite tea. The taste is always perfect. We make it hot in the winter and cold in the summer. Peppermint is perfect near Christmas with just a touch of sugar and cream.
Maria L.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Honestly, peppermint tea is not for me since I like green tea better than any teas. I drink this at work when I start feeling sick but the taste isnt my favorite.
Candi E.
Great tea, the peppermint is light and refreshing. Great for a hot cup or iced. I am really enjoying this. I love that it's pure and caffeine free. The k cups are super easy to use.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was disappointed with this peppermint tea. The peppermint was way overpowering that I had to add more water to dilute it. I like this peppermint tea better in the bags than the pods.
Von M.
Sleepy Eye, MN
This is actually one of the better teas on the market in my personal opinion, I really like the different variations of teas in which consumers like myself have to choose from. I'm usually looking for teas which aid in relaxtion and sleep therapy
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I like the fact that I can make a perfect cup of tea with my Keurig. Decfa is always a bonus for a person that works Midnight turn. The mint is so great during the holidays.
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
I love sitting down to do homework with a fresh cup of tea. I like flavored tea and the peppermint is nice and subtle! It makes the perfect cup of tea! It's good hot or cold!
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love twinings brand of tea simply because its the actual herbs!
no additional ingredients!
great if you're a vegan or pregnant since certain herbal teas can be dangerous.
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?