BY TWININGS OF LONDON #48 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
greidy p.
¡Amo este producto! Me gustan todos los tés Twinings. Como k-tazas de té caliente esta marca es por lejos el mejor. Independientemente de si es más potente elaboración de cerveza por su cuenta es una gran manera de ser un gran té de bebida rápida y vaya. El gran sabor sin ser demasiado poderoso
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I like the Twinings brand of tea. The Pure Peppermint K-Cups i keep at the office. It's nice to turn to this warm, soothing tea in the afternoon. The peppermint flavor is just enough. It also helps to soothe an upset tummy.
Devon W.
This peppermint tea is the best! Be careful - there are many peppermint teas that are not caffeine free. I love that this tea is naturally caffeine free! And from my experience Twinings is excellent quality. I drank so much peppermint tea when I was pregnant and feeling sick to my stomach. But I loved it so much that I never stopped drinking it! It's awesome on a hot summer day, and it's also nice for the holidays!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
These peppermint tea K cups are the best! I love that I can just pop it in my Keurig and bam the tea is done! No mess with tea bags or boiling hot water! The peppermint flavor is very refreshing!
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Yes! I love these K-cups so much! I continue to buy them over and over! I cant get over how amazing this tea, Its perfect when I have stomach aches and cramps, or am trying just to relax. I love this tea so much and will continue to purchase it over and over
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I really enjoy all of Twinings teas. As far as k-cups for hot tea this brand is by far the best. Regardless if it is more potent brewing on your own it's a great way to still drink a great tea fast and on the go. Great flavor without being overly powerful.
SANDRA O.
Fullerton, CA
I love this flavor but I like it more in the summer , I make a big pitcher a bit stronger than normal so I can full up my glass w/ Ice and use a low cal sweetener and i love it as an ICE TEA drink. I served it to some guest w/ a few MINT leaves in their glasses and it looked like an expensive EXOTIC drink Plus the flavor /taste was AMAZING !!!!
Mattie M.
Rapid City, MI
I am a big fan of minty teas and this one is very tasty! It is especially nice that it works with the Keurig and you don't have a tea bag. It brews perfectly and tastes delicious. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves a good mint tea!
Amy H.
Dimmitt, TX
I love this peppermint tea! It's so refreshing and relaxing, especially on a cold day or night. And of course I love anything that conveniently goes in my Keurig...because it makes life so dang easy!! I give this tea a thumbs up!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
The best peppermint tea. Classic, clean, simple taste. Despite the fact that it's caffeine free, the peppermint helps as a pick me up when I hit that 3 pm slump at work.
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?