Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Jonellen M.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings® Pure Peppermint Tea K-cups uploaded by Carolyn F.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #44 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
Peppermint tea is one of my favorite herbal tea. I can't drink a lot of caffeine so I enjoy the freshness of a good cup of peppermint through the day. Sometimes I drink up to 5 cups a day. But this brand isn't my favorite. Isn't though it's ok.
Carolyn F.
Hilo, HI
I always find great joy in having a large mug of Earl Grey Peppermint tea in the evenings after my evening meal with a slice of either organic lemon or ginger. It's great as a digestive for me , especially after a heavy or rich meal. I also make a large pitcher of it daily and have it kept in my fridge for instant iced tea as well.
Bunnie C.
I'm a huge fan of celestial seasonings tea and rarely true other brands when it comes to specialty flavors like this due to bad taste. However, Twinings of London actually delivered with the peppermint flavored and I will probably try their other flavors. I won't go as far as saying that it's better than celestial seasonings tho. Lol
Meghan Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love the brand and the tea in general, but I don't like to make tea in Kurieg machines because I feel like it's tainted by coffee. I'd rather just buy tea bags and heat water some other way, plus it's better for the environment.
Shannon P.
When I went to London and tried this tea I was super excited to be able to enjoy it at home back in the states as well! Really yummy and the peppermint is very good for you for the health nuts (like myself) out there! With this tea I don't feel like I need to add sugar which I usually feel like a must do with tea's!
Heidi M.
Twinings pure peppermint tea is rich in flavor and smells amazing. If you wanted a more light mint flavor don't leave the tea bag for so long inside the teacup, but if you like a more stronger flavor just leave the teabag as long as you want. Mint tea is my favorite and a must have in my kitchen.
Darlena Y.
I love peppermint tea in general, but Twinnings does a really good job of getting the flavor right. It's so soothing and great to sip on if you're having an upset or unsettled stomach. I usually drink mine straight, without any additives, because the peppermint flavor is strong enough already.
B B.
I'm a huge Twining's fan and their peppermint is great for clearing your head at the end of the day. Let it steep for a good long while for maximum flavor. I'd steer clear of the K-Cups if you use your Keurig mostly for coffee. Even after a few rinses, I find my tea still tastes like coffee.
greidy p.
¡Amo este producto! Me gustan todos los tés Twinings. Como k-tazas de té caliente esta marca es por lejos el mejor. Independientemente de si es más potente elaboración de cerveza por su cuenta es una gran manera de ser un gran té de bebida rápida y vaya. El gran sabor sin ser demasiado poderoso
Jennifer T.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Wow, i this really made me hate k-cups! Note to self, never get a k-cup product anymore. The actual teabags were so much better and this just adds more waste into our ecosystem... i just feel horrible for even using one!
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?