BY TWININGS OF LONDON #38 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Peppermint

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?8 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
Great tea! Really soothing on an upset stomach. Very relaxing and refreshing! Also really good iced!
Christine H.
Pt Barrington, IL
Love this tea, been drinking it for years! The taste is awesome. Love that they have so many flavors.
Emma M.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I love this product! The taste is great and I have also used their tea bags to soothe my sunburn.
Iramaru M.
Miami
You delicious, refreshing and natural. Peppermint has many beneficial properties for the body!!!!..
sarah h.
Twinings is excellent quality.......they are caffeine free which is a thumbs up for me.............
Kristi N.
Hollister, CA
Love K cups so I love my tea in K cups as well! Love this taste and always puts me a good mood.
Liz S.
Flintstone
This tea is so good! I love it with a little bit of almond milk and some honey. It's perfect!
Morgan R.
Not a big fan of tea but this is a brand that I really like when i do need to drink some!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I'm not often in the mood for peppermint tea, but when I am this is a great tea!
Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Peppermint tea is my favorite!!! So refreshing, and just yummy!! Love this brand!
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?