BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Grace K.
I love Twinings tea in general but the Peppermint Herbal tea is my favorite. It leaves a very refreshing and minty flavor on the palette, and it's just the right amount of flavor. I suggest putting about a spoonful of honey, and it hits the spot!
Lani D.
I love drinking this tea in the morning and before going to bed. It's very refreshing, so it helps wake me up in the morning. It's also great before bed because it doesn't have caffeine.
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
Twinning flavored teas are a tea I like to keep in the house, especially if I have company. Gas a great variety and with awesome flaVors.
Hanisah M.
London, UK
It's okay. I prefer infusing mint straight from loose leaves for stronger flavour. I find the flavour weak. And does not have strong mint taste (maybe it's just mine?). However I like the packaging and ease of use with the teabags.
Tina H.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
The best peppermint tea I have ever had. Just the right amount of flavor for those days when you're a little on the sick side. Warms you up
Rosie L.
So nice! Really lifts your spirits and clears your mind, very good for early morning starts or days when you're feeling poorly.