BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and...

Buy on Amazon
mills m.
I really like liquorice, I'm not sure whether I loved the tea or a didn't. It does taste nice, don't get me wrong, but I don't think I can drink a whole cup of it. Very good value though, as always, Twinings has made a good value cup of tea. Will probably purchase from Twinings again, just probably not this tea.
Pippa N.
Twinings is a great company. Whenever I want a cup of tea i've got twinings waiting there for me. I especially love the comforting liquorice fusion. It tastes amazing and doesn't drop a lot of leaves. It is a good price value and I would definitely reccomend it.
Nerea L.
I drink this kind of tea every day and I like it so much. I've only tried this brand during my life. I recommend it!
Emma S.
I love this tea so much! Even if you're not a liquorice fan it's still really nice. I am though so i adore it!
Chloe S.
The taste is so sweet and comforting in the warm weather right now I love it. Perfect for winter tho.
Vivian C.
This does a great job of aiding digestion and easing upset stomach. Tastes great too