BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What does it taste like?

Once the bright yellow fennel flowers are dried, they release hundreds of tiny, sweet fennel seeds revealing the invigorating aniseed-like flavour. Made with all-natural ingredients, nothing more, nothing less. Naturally caffeine free with no added sugar.

How do I drink it?

Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for two to three minutes.  Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.

INGREDIENTS

Fennel Seed*

*All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.

Blended and packed in Hampshire.

Buy on Amazon
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I am a twinnings fan and a avoid tea drinker. I love the many benefits of tea, the way it tastes and for the energy it gives me. I have never tried this particular tea of twinnings, but I must say I am definitely interested in trying it now. Sounds like good stuff would definitely be a brewing!
Limiese B.
This product is of a good quality but it all depends on what you like in a tea. Personally I do not particularly like the taste of these tea bags as I prefer PG tips but overall I would definitely give it a go and see if it tickles your taste buds.