BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Save On Twinings 6X 20 Bags Lemon Twist Black Tea Fine Black Tea Perfectly Balanced With The Uplifting Flavor Of Lemon.: Kosher (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most...

Buy on Amazon
Kaleigh B.
I think everyone needs to try this tea at least once and realize how life changing it is! I drink it all the time, and it's good to me! It warms my soul. Especially in the winter months! The lemon is also great for your digestion which is another reason I use it so much!
Molly D.
Thibodaux
Black tea with lemon is my go to morning beverage if I’m not feeling up to a cup of coffee. Adding a teaspoon of honey really makes it special.
Melissa P.
Love black tea sweet southern tea and this right here is so delicious and I've never really like hot tea until I found this one
Jovana K.
Belgrade
My go-to when I want to avoid coffee but keep my caffeine intake up to par. I've been working with people from the UK which is why I am a fan of the brand - might be pricier than the competitor brands but I would definitely still purchase!
Diana L.
Twings is One off my absolut favorite the the taste is so unik and good i love the original twings tea and all Will love this tea i Know i do i drink my hot tea every day it is so tasty try it
Anastasiya K.
Kiev
Excellent tea! comes a wonderful aroma and rich flavor, wich surprised me. My husband like this tea very much, we drink it every beautiful winter evening and talk a lot about over future. I recommend "Twinings tea" to everyone. I hope you will like it!
Ana R.
Delicios, I love this Tea, I like its pacage, although it is expensive than another brands
I will recomend this Tea a everyone
Genesis G.
Doral, FL
The best tea process ever. It is so good and taste strong and clear is something I would buy again if I see it.
Gabriela P.
The taste of lemon is amazing! I love it! I personally enjoy drinking this in the afternoon! So delicious!