BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Delight in the classic taste of this smooth, well-balanced tea any time of day

Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
My favorite thing to drink when it is cold outside is a cup of hot tea! I grab a book and settle in for the night! Its affordable and easy to fix! It has a smooth taste, but I pair it with honey! My daughter has even started drinking this tea! We Love it!
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I really like this tea. I typically go for the plain flavored teas and this one is just right for me. The price was good and I was able to find it at a local discount store. The flavor and freshness were also good. I'd recommend.
Jamie N.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm a huge tea drinker and this is one of the brands that is my favorite. They have such a big assortment and I love it. I always will buy this.