BY TWININGS OF LONDON

We've blended our green tea together with the flavours of sweet, tropical pineapple and grapefruit - once known as the Jamaican Sweet Orange. It's just right for those moments when you want to kick back and imagine yourself in a warmer, sunnier place.

Many years ago, Columbus discovered the pineapple on the island of Guadeloupe and we're glad he did.

How do I drink it?
We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you may lose the delicate taste. Allow one single tea bag per person, boil the kettle and let it cool slightly before pouring.

INGREDIENTS

Green tea with pineapple and grapefruit flavours.
Green Tea, Natural Flavouring (12%), Natural Grapefruit Flavouring with Other Natural Flavourings (3.5%)
Blended and packed in Hampshire

Ashtyn S.
Pineapple is by far one of my favorite things in the world- so i jumped at the chance to try this tea. It did not disappoint. Wonderful taste, light and fruity, but still soothing. The price is reasonable, and i highly recommend.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Yumm! Yumm! Yumm!! I love tea!! I love a wide variety of tea and this one is pretty tasty!! I like to drink it in the morning!!
Jennifer C.
Twinings always has great flavor in their tea. This flavor is no exception. I drink twinings tea at least once a week.
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
Me gusta este sabor, su marca es muy buena calidad, la bolsita protege bien al Tea y es origina por eso lo compro
Haley P.
This is a great tea to get you going in the morning! It pairs perfect with honey!
KASSY K.
Edmonton, AB
This is a great green tea to try if you don’t like the plain taste of it, the pineapple and grapefruit notes give life and freshness and novelty to this tea, and the smell it radiates is incredible!
Shiela S.
Oxford
Perfect summer cup of tea. Sweet and refreshing. Pineapple slightly stronger than the grapefruit. Both flavours add a nice subtle tropical taste. Lovely as a cold tea on a warm day.
Nashwa M.
I had it once I kinda like the pineapple flavour somewhere adding to it. Makes you feel like you are
having a refresh hot drink
Victoria P.
I love this taste, is one of my favourite! Its a little acid but really delicious! And the best: its not expensive lol!
Jemma W.
Greenisland, County Antrim
One of my favourite green teas. Sometimes I don't want coffee and this refreshing green tea is a perfect choice.

back