BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Darjeeling Teas Are Grown In The Foothills Of The Himalayan Mountains Northeast India. The High Altitude, Soil And Climate Of The Darjeeling Plantations Contribute Towards The Unique And Delicate Taste Of This Tea. Twinings Darjeeling Uses The Finest First And Second Flush Teas (Those Picked In The Spring And Summer) In This Blend. Darjeeling Is Often Regarded By Connoisseurs As One Of The Finest Teas. The Light Golden Black Tea Is Considered The Champagne Of All Teas A&Nbsp;Unique Character That Is Likened To The Muscatel Grape Light Flavor Strength A Natural Source Of Antioxidants Kosher see more...

• Is this a weak tea or does it give a very strong flavor?3 Answers
Twinings Origins Black Tea Bags
  • "This is nice black tea that brews up to offer full tea flavor with a boost of caffeine." in 2 reviews
  • "I still buy it today because its a really good tea." in 1 review
  • "I love this brand of tea, I'm just not a big fan of black tea in general." in 1 review
  • "It has such a great flavor with just the right amount of caffeine" in 1 review
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Fayetteville, GA
This is my favorite tea to get from publix. I love the flavor. I've tried different Darjeeling variations available at publix and this is the best one. I would prefer buying loose tea from a small shop, but this is amazing as a quick answer to my tea needs.
Shayna  E.
Shayna E.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Twinings tea is amazing. It is definitely one of my favs. It is a really good value and it can be found at any grocery store.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Foodie Expert
Darjeeling is my favorite tea and, although I am not picky about brands, this one is often easy to find. Add a bit of milk and sugar and it is perfect any time of the day!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
Foodie Expert
A nice light tea to have with meals when it's cold out. :) Not too strong of a taste, but still tastes good.
Betty L.
Betty L.
I love Twinings Tea. I have received several samples in the mail and one of them was darjeeling tea. I thought that the flavor was good and it made for a great evening drink when the weather is cold.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
I love this brand of tea and the flavor. This has a nice full flavor and provides the caffeine for a little pick me up during the day.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD
Love this tea brand. After seeping the tea has a really great taste! Easy to find the product too.
Kelby S.
Kelby S.
Springfield, OR
MY dad used to buy this for me all the time.
I still buy it today because its a really good tea.
Its just full of flavor and gives you that caffeine kick that you need.
Tea for life!
Savita S.
Savita S.
Darjeeling tea doesn't have a strong tastes but is quite delicious! I drink it with milk and sugar. Perfect anytime of the day. Contains caffeine
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Foodie Expert
This tea isn't the best nor is the Twinings company. I'm not sure why Twinings is so popular, I never got the appeal. I think there's better brands out there.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Is this a weak tea or does it give a very strong flavor?