Twinings® Origins Black Tea Bags
Darjeeling Teas Are Grown In The Foothills Of The Himalayan Mountains Northeast India. The High Altitude, Soil And Climate Of The Darjeeling Plantations Contribute Towards The Unique And Delicate Taste Of This Tea. Twinings Darjeeling Uses The Finest First And Second Flush Teas (Those Picked In The Spring And Summer) In This Blend. Darjeeling Is Often Regarded By Connoisseurs As One Of The Finest Teas. The Light Golden Black Tea Is Considered The Champagne Of All Teas A&Nbsp;Unique Character That Is Likened To The Muscatel Grape Light Flavor Strength A Natural Source Of Antioxidants Koshersee more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Is this a weak tea or does it give a very strong flavor?3 Answers
- "This is nice black tea that brews up to offer full tea flavor with a boost of caffeine." in 2 reviews
- "I love this brand of tea, I'm just not a big fan of black tea in general." in 1 review
- "I still buy it today because its a really good tea." in 1 review
- "It has such a great flavor with just the right amount of caffeine" in 1 review
I still buy it today because its a really good tea.
Its just full of flavor and gives you that caffeine kick that you need.
Tea for life!