Twinings of London™ Classics Irish Breakfast Tea 3.53 oz. Tin uploaded by Karyn N.Twinings of London™ Classics Irish Breakfast Tea 3.53 oz. Tin uploaded by Karyn N.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Classicsbr Medium Flavour Strength A full bodied black tea blend with a rich flavour and aroma. Twinings of London Established 1706 see more...

Karyn N.
Such a great tasting tea! Very bold and flavorful, but smooth and delicious. I love that they have it in a loose tea! It makes a ton of tea for the price, and is definitely well worth it! Tastes great and I would recommend to any lovers of bold black teas!
Cory T.
After coming back from Ireland I searched for tea that tasted like what I had while I was there. I tried expensive brands thinking that it would be best, I was wrong. Twinnings is amazing! I can have tea just like I did in Ireland and I love it. Great price and great quality.
Kimberly C.
Wall Township, NJ
I love Twinings tea and this is one of my favorite black tea flavors. I like the tin because I can refill it with teas that come in a box.
Stacy W.
Love love this tea, its one of my top brand because of the packaging its like new each time I open, smell the aroma.
Asia S.
I just tried this last winter and fell in love wit it. The taste is so good and I love twinings tea.
Abigail M.
Oregon, IL
This tea is amazing! It is rich and flavorful. I like to enjoy not only at breakfast but before bed
Jennifer B.
toronto
My favourite Irish breakfast tea, I have this almost every day, great flavour, I could drink a pot in thirty minutes