Twinings of London™ Classics Earl Grey Tea uploaded by Cindy S.
7 colors available

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #77 in Tea

Tea Earl Grey 100 Ct (Pack of 5)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 070177236762 UK SKU: SPDSP2040 see more...

• Is this Earl Grey better than other Earl Grey's or are you just pay...2 Answers
Vitoria M.
Vitoria M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite tea flavor. It reminds me England. It is a strong flavor kind of a black tea. It was above my expectations the first time that I tried. After trying I never stopped and the price it is not so expensive that is why I continued buying it!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Twinings early grey is an oldie but a goodie. The value for the size of the tin is pretty darn good, and the tin itself is a convenient storage canister. This makes a solid cup of tea and is delicious iced or hot.
Earl Grey is a great classic blend of tea. Twinings is one of the best of the grocery store brands. It is smooth and flavorful. I love that it comes in a tin too. Great value and easy to find
Dani S.
Dani S.
Foodie Expert
Twinings is fantastic! It's one of the only brands around here that carries loose tea that I can reliably find for my tea infusers! So it gets major props for that!

Besides that, this Earl Grey is a classic for a reason, and Twinings really has the spice blend down for this. Twinings is the brand you should be thinking of when you think Earl Grey tea (though Bigelow is also good, there's something about the Twinings blend that is even better).

It's also reasonably priced and offers a ton of other varieties as well, including Lady Grey, a lighter take on some of the same spices as Earl Grey. Overall it is a wonderful tea company.
Merimel V.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I am an avid fan of twinings since the day that it was introduced to me. I do love to try any kind if tea by the way, but this brand really is my most favorite of them all specially the earl grey flavor cause it taste lightly not too bitter although it is a black tea. I always put som lemon on my tea just to add a twist
India E.
India E.
Foodie Expert
I was recently living in China and while that place is supposed to be the "tea capital of the world" I wasn't too into any of their flavors. However, an interesting fact about Earl Grey was that it was created by Twinings to copy the taste of the bergamot tea served in China. It's my absolute favorite flavor from my absolute favorite brand, so I drink it quite often.
Yukkie N.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite Earl Grey tea brands! It has a great lemony flavor to it and isn't overly bitter. Love it with a splash of milk and scone for afternoon tea at home. I'm also a fan of their English Breakfast flavor. Would definitely recommend Twinings!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
This is the original earl grey and the best earl grey. I've tasted so many earl greys and this is the only formula I really love and crave. It's the perfect mix of black tea and bergamot oil. I love that this comes in loose leaf form and tea bag form so I always have some on hand.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Foodie Expert
This tea is one of my favorites as I have recently been introduced to the London Fog latte using Earl Grey teas. It's one of my favorite and one of those that I keep on hand for breakfast or lunch or afternoon.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Yorktown, VA
By far my favorite tea of all time. This brand and this flavor are the best. I have yet to find a waiver from this brand that I have not liked.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Is this Earl Grey better than other Earl Grey's or are you just paying for brand name?