Twinings of London™ Classics Earl Grey Tea uploaded by Däylä N.Twinings of London™ Classics Earl Grey Tea uploaded by Cindy S.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #48 in Tea

Tea Earl Grey 100 Ct (Pack of 5)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 070177236762 UK SKU: SPDSP2040 see more...

• Is this Earl Grey better than other Earl Grey's or are you just p...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Poba Z.
Great tea. The quality is perfect. The aroma is unique. If you don't like too much aroma, you can even mix it with non scented leaf tea and brew it. It's just great.
AlexandTonya S.
Review for: Earl Grey Tea 3.53 oz more...
Best tea on earth! Has so much character and helps me relax. By far my favorite tea I just wish that the stores here still carried it I'm very saddened I can't go out and pick it up anymore
Dani S.
Twinings is fantastic! It's one of the only brands around here that carries loose tea that I can reliably find for my tea infusers! So it gets major props for that!

Besides that, this Earl Grey is a classic for a reason, and Twinings really has the spice blend down for this. Twinings is the brand you should be thinking of when you think Earl Grey tea (though Bigelow is also good, there's something about the Twinings blend that is even better).

It's also reasonably priced and offers a ton of other varieties as well, including Lady Grey, a lighter take on some of the same spices as Earl Grey. Overall it is a wonderful tea company.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
I am an avid fan of twinings since the day that it was introduced to me. I do love to try any kind if tea by the way, but this brand really is my most favorite of them all specially the earl grey flavor cause it taste lightly not too bitter although it is a black tea. I always put som lemon on my tea just to add a twist
India E.
I was recently living in China and while that place is supposed to be the "tea capital of the world" I wasn't too into any of their flavors. However, an interesting fact about Earl Grey was that it was created by Twinings to copy the taste of the bergamot tea served in China. It's my absolute favorite flavor from my absolute favorite brand, so I drink it quite often.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is the original earl grey and the best earl grey. I've tasted so many earl greys and this is the only formula I really love and crave. It's the perfect mix of black tea and bergamot oil. I love that this comes in loose leaf form and tea bag form so I always have some on hand.
Madison M.
Magnolia, TX
Call me a Brit at heart or tea connoisseur, but nothing compares to a steaming pot of Earl Grey tea. Made with the perfect blend of smooth black tea and oil of bergamot organges each cup is a classic and soothing treat that takes you back to English tea parties.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
One of my favorite Earl Grey tea brands! It has a great lemony flavor to it and isn't overly bitter. Love it with a splash of milk and scone for afternoon tea at home. I'm also a fan of their English Breakfast flavor. Would definitely recommend Twinings!
Nicole H.
This tea is one of my favorites as I have recently been introduced to the London Fog latte using Earl Grey teas. It's one of my favorite and one of those that I keep on hand for breakfast or lunch or afternoon.
Earl Grey is a great classic blend of tea. Twinings is one of the best of the grocery store brands. It is smooth and flavorful. I love that it comes in a tin too. Great value and easy to find
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this Earl Grey better than other Earl Grey's or are you just paying for brand name?