BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings is delighted to offer this limited edition winter tea that celebrates the joy and spirit of the holiday season. Our Winter Spice is a warm and inviting blend that combines soothing apple flavoured camomile with tantalizing cinnamon, cardamom and clove spices.

Create a relaxing moment with Twinings Winter Spice Herbal Tea. Expertly blended with camomile blossoms and the flavours of crisp apples, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves, this herbal tea is sure to warm you with its smooth taste and slightly sweet aroma.

Naturally Caffeine Free.

Ingredients

Camomile
Natural apple flavour with other natural flavours
Cinnamon
Cardamom
Clove

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Lori L.
I purchased a whole bunch of teas to add Christmas presents and then totally forgot about what I had left. Why I bought winter spice in the first place is because the box is beautiful. Since I didn’t think I would be drinking it I didn’t really concern myself with flavor as I knew Twinings was a good quality brand and the recipients would like it. When I found the extras on my shelf I tried the Winter Spice and it is so good. It is Christmas in a tea bag. It reminds me of a chai without the really heavy spicing, so you can drink it without adding milk or cream. I have really enjoyed Winter Spice this winter and will purchase it again, if it wasn’t a one year release. TWININGS® OF London Winter Spice Tea Bags
Brandy C.
Bought a box in Disney world while at epcot for my honeymoon. Never had this flavor before. Always had twinings. This is the only brand of tea I buy now. Love love love
Janie P.
This is a special blend that I buy in the wintertime only as for me it is something I only want when it is cold out and I am sitting in front of the fire. Very inexpensive.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
This tea has been amazing for me lately. I'm under the weather, and it soothes my sore throat and warms me up and doesn't irritate my stomach. Tastes great with some honey. I had someone who isn't a big fan of tea try a bit and even they had to admit it's good. So glad I happened to pick up a box on a whim. Definitely one I'll repurchase.
Leandra T.
Winter spice is my favorite caffeine free tea. I first tried it a few years ago and I fell in love! It has a nice flavor, but I can't seem to find it at any stores! I find it at Epcot at Disney World, so I buy a bunch of boxes every time I go.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
I just adore this tea. I first received it as a Christmas gift a few years ago and I now go out of my way to find it every fall/winter. I love the mild apple flavor, and the cinnamon finish. Yes, this tea is a mild tea, but somehow it just works.
Anastasia H.
i have become a twinings snob- so when I saw the winter edition teas I was soo excited. the flavor is very strong so play with your brewing times if you do not like a kick of holiday flavor in your face :)
Elaine D.
I tried this on a whim once and while at first I wasn't impressed with the subtle chamomile flavor, it grew on me and now I love this tea. I can detect the winter-y spice flavors expertly blended with the chamomile and its so refreshing and relaxing on a cold winter's day. Definitely not the plain chamomile I grew up with.
Brooklyn N.
Highland Vlg, TX
This is by far my favorite tea. I thought I could only find it during the holidays but have soon discovered I can order anytime online. Stock up on this one. Great for cold nights right before bed.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff!!!!! They only sell it once a year in my area, and I get soooo angry. I could drink this all year long! If you like the taste of an apple cider, this is definitely something you have to try!