TWININGS® OF London Pure White Tea Bags uploaded by Kirsten B.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

White tea is different from all other teas. After the leaves and buds are plucked, they are air dried to prevent oxidation before they are packed. Primarily grown in the Fujian Province of China, White tea is also known as Silvery Tip Pekoe, Fujian White or China White. White reigns as one of the world’s highest quality teas because only the unopened buds and the youngest, most tender tips of the tea bush are chosen.

The fine silvery-white hairs on the unopened buds is what gives this tea its name. Twinings Pure White tea is hand-picked in the spring to yield a delicately smooth tea with a light, natural taste.

Ingredients

Fine white tea expertly selected from the Fujian province, China.

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 2 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten B.
Baltimore, MD
We just discovered this tea and it's already deemed a keeper on our shelves. My household has a thing for tea and this is perfect and light it barely even needs sugar.
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Lovely white tea, if you have a chill this is perfect for a quick warm up. It's a light but flavorful cup of relaxation. We all need that. I recommend taking a break and have a cup of tea. Twinings pure white tea is a good choice.
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Light and Fruity.
I don't buy this tea very often but when I like to change it up a bit I will usually grab this during my next Target visit. It's very soft and no Decaffeinated So, I often like to drink this in the evening or when I'm a bit stressed. If you are looking for something new to try, I heavily recommend.
Katie G.
I don't like most tea, but this tea is delicious! I first tried white tea in a Chinese restaurant. this brand is the only one that comes close to being as good. I brew a large cup with 1 teabag and then use 2 sweet-n-lows. so good! and white tea is actually really good for you too!
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't particularly like the intensity of this tea, as it seems too dilute for my taste. I much prefer a stronger intensity, so white it probably not the type of tea for me. The value is all right, a little more than other brands. I don't think I'd buy this brand again.
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
I love white tea. Im not a fan of green but white is so delicate and wonderful! Tinings always provides quality and if you want some of the best white tea you can get at the store then this ones the one to buy
Allison G.
I love twinings tea the flavor of the pure white is great perfect for a morning pick me up. I love having a cup with a night almond biscotti it makes for a perfect morning. Wonderful pure flavor, I would recommend this product.
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
Twinginga is a great brand, always a smooth flavor. This particular one is not my favorite, but It might just be a flavor I do not enjoy so I would still give it a try.
Kosha K.
Mount Prospect, IL
Tastes good. I always have a box around. I think I like this and the english tea the best. They are not too expensive and last long.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
This tea is very yummy!! I love all the flavors that Twinings tea has to offer. Always meets my expectations.
Mel S.
Lynn, MA
Does this brand come in other favors?