BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A distinctive herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure rooibos to deliver a flavourful tea with an uplifting aroma and naturally sweet taste.

Ingredients

Rooibos

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Rooibos is not an actual tea plant, it is an herb, like many other ingredients in the drink we call tea, and does not contain caffeine, although a blended tea might have other plants that do have caffeine in them. The flavor is slightly nutty, and it does blend well with a of other substances. Twinings is an old trusted brand, you know their tea will be good no matter what form the tea is delivered in, including K-cups. I like it when I'm in the mood for something a little different.
Sarah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Tried this mainly because it was a new item, boy was i sorry i did! Im a big tea drinker, i like all kinds, keep my cabinets stocked with different flavors and types. I figured id never heard of this kind so id give it a try but couldn't get past the medicinal taste
Anna H.
1,351 reviews
I am in love with tea k cups they are so quick and easy to use. I drink more tea if it is in k cup form! The flavor of this tea is just right!
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
Twinning tea is amazing, full flavored tea and every flavor I've tried has been fantastic! I'm so glad they are making pods for Kerig now!
robyn a.
Love this tea when my stomachs upset. It always does the trick! If you haven't tried because the names foreign, try now!
This tea is actually really good. not much to say besides it's cheap and has a good taste
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
My mom always comes over to visit and always asks me if I have any tea so I always try to make sure this is in my cupboard she loves tea and this brand tastes pretty good.
Miguelina C.
santo domingo
Tea helps me in my struggle with overweight. It is part of my daily routine and for that I use the Twinings of London® Pure Rooibos Herbal Tea