Twinings of London Pure Peppermint Tea K-Cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings of London Pure Peppermint Tea K-Cups uploaded by Carolyn F.Twinings of London Pure Peppermint Tea K-Cups uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #60 in K-Cups

Twinings® of London Naturally Caffeine Free Pure Peppermint.
By appointment to her majesty queen Elizabeth II.
Tea and coffee merchants R. Twining and Company Limited, London.
Estd. 1706, 216 The Strand, London WC2, England.
100% natural ingredients.
Made from 100% pure peppermint, this delightful herbal tea has a fresh taste and invigorating aroma.
For use in Keurig® brewing systems.
Keurig®.
Twinings, herbals pure peppermint, caffeine free.
K-Cups® for Keurig® brewers, makes one cup, do not remove for lid, freshly brewed teas.
12 K-Cups®. see more...

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?7 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Heidi M.
Twinings pure peppermint tea is rich in flavor and smells amazing. If you wanted a more light mint flavor don't leave the tea bag for so long inside the teacup, but if you like a more stronger flavor just leave the teabag as long as you want. Mint tea is my favorite and a must have in my kitchen.
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
My office supplies this at work amongst other hot drinks. I drink this typically when I'm sick or my throat is bothering me. It's fine without any sugar/sweetener. Sometimes though I add honey. If I steep it for a long time I don't anything. It's very soothing.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love peppermint tea. And I love that it's so much easier to use my kurig then to boil water in a kettle. Twinning brand it also my favorite brand of tea. I definitely recommend tea k cups over loose tea bc it's so much easier
Jennifer T.
Wow, i this really made me hate k-cups! Note to self, never get a k-cup product anymore. The actual teabags were so much better and this just adds more waste into our ecosystem... i just feel horrible for even using one!
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
The best peppermint tea. Classic, clean, simple taste. Despite the fact that it's caffeine free, the peppermint helps as a pick me up when I hit that 3 pm slump at work.
Maria L.
Honestly, peppermint tea is not for me since I like green tea better than any teas. I drink this at work when I start feeling sick but the taste isnt my favorite.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I love drinking peppermint tea from basically September until Spring. Lately, I've been obsessed with buying tea kcups, so I was so excited when I found these!
Bernadette T.
This is a really good peppermint tea. It's so easy to just pop it in my Keurig and in a few moments i have me a good hot cup of tea.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
Great tea! Really soothing on an upset stomach. Very relaxing and refreshing! Also really good iced!
Courtney W.
This is very good tea! I usually have to add some sugar though to get a flavor I enjoy. It is nice to make tea in the keurig as you don't have to wait for it to steep.
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Environmentalist Expert
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?