BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Ingredients

Peppermint

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• Omg! I want to try this! Where can I get this?1 Answers
  • Where I can buy it? Thanks 1 Answers
  • How does this tea compare with the other peppermint tea o...3 Answers
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
One of my very favorite teas! It is pure peppermint, which I really like because most mint teas are mixed with black tea making it caffeinated. With it being caffeine free I can enjoy it before bed without losing any sleep. It also can help settle your stomach or soothe your throat if you aren't feeling very well, and it's very relaxing. It's flavorful enough that it doesn't even need sweetener.
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
Naturally caffeine free! I love this tea and drink it almost every evening with a little honey in it or simply plain. Steep it for the suggested 3-5 min and it’s perfect. Helps aid in digestion as well.
Kelly L.
Bend
I love a good peppermint tea, and this brand is super affordable and easy to find. Would recommend this to anyone who likes to keep tea on hand and not spend a fortune.
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
This was incredible from the very first sip! No, this is more than incredible! Drink this tea, I can’t praise this tea enough. It tastes so good and I’m not the biggest tea fan in the world. If you are like me and not to big on tea, but want to drink healthier drinks then buy this and try it!!
Erin P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love peppermint tea and Twinnings is by far my favorite. It has such a great minty flavor and it is extremely affordable. I recommend this tea to anyone looking for a delicious and soothing peppermint flavor!
Kelsi B.
One of my favorite teas to drink in the afternoon especially when it’s cold. It’s best with just a little bit of raw honey. It’s at a midrange price-point for tea in my opinion but it’s better quality than the store brands or cheaper teas.
Christy S.
Ballston Lake, NY
My all time favorite tea!!! Especially in spring when allergies are bad, this tèa gives me a refreshed feeling! Also it helps with the stuffiness associated with allergies! My daughter uses it when she has a tummy ache because the peppermint has a calming effect on the stomach
Dara S.
dallas
So good! I am a hot tea lover, and peppermint is my wind down tea (or chamomile). Flavor is great and so relaxing. I drink this nightly, sometimes even daily! I’ll continue to purchase again. Definitely recommended.
Caroline A.
Houston
I love this tea. I’m a big peppermint tea fan and I think this is a really solid choice. It is also a great price and is sold at most grocery stores. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend it.
Angel R.
I am not a fan of tea and I have never been able to stomach the taste but this peppermint tea I'd amazing! Add a little bit of honey and it's great for helping you relax and get some sleep
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
What's your favorite tea flavor?
Melanie F.
Queens, NY
Is this one of your fave peppermint tea brands?
Dana G.
How does this tea compare to other brands of peppermint tea?
Fernanda A.
Aparecida de Goiânia
What is it?
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
How does this tea compare with the other peppermint tea out there?

Walmart