BY TWININGS OF LONDON #38 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Ingredients

Peppermint

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

• I would love to get these! Where can I find them?! 5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of tea?8 Answers
  • Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?4 Answers
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this Twinnings peppermint tea! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun! ☕
Morgan B.
Parma, OH
This is my go to tea on a regular basis. I love all things peppermint and this tea is no exception. I love the low cost, just rich flavors. It definitely meets my expectations for peppermint flavored tea Andi would recommend to anyone !
Courtney W.
This is very good tea! I usually have to add some sugar though to get a flavor I enjoy. It is nice to make tea in the keurig as you don't have to wait for it to steep.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I usually love twinings teas but this is quite gimmicky. Tea already comes in a single serving, so why do I need to run it through an expensive machine? Most Keurig machines require some amount of water to be stored inside the machine so who knows how old and slimey the water going into your tea is. Plus if you use your machine for coffee ever, your tea will taste like coffee. Just put a tea bag in a damn mug and call it a day. There are a thousand ways to boil water that don't require a plastic cup that will destroy the environment to be tossed per 8 oz serving.
dawn m.
This feels much more tasty and luxurious to me than Taro, I don't know why. I would rather have this when I'm not feeling well, or it's a moody rainy cold day. Packaging is nice, understated. Pricing is good. I would recommend this to others, the box with the bags and the Keurig version.
Connor H.
South Lee, MA
I was so happy when my local grocery store started carrying these k-cups. Twinings peppermint herbal tea gives me a great mental boost and tastes incredible when iced - add a little sweetness with a half teaspoon of stevia and you have a fantastically refreshing treat!
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
My office supplies this at work amongst other hot drinks. I drink this typically when I'm sick or my throat is bothering me. It's fine without any sugar/sweetener. Sometimes though I add honey. If I steep it for a long time I don't anything. It's very soothing.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I didn't even know Twinings had K-cup versions of their tea until I found this on a discount shelf. It brews one kicking cup of tea for an evening pick me up. I got this pretty cheap I would say but I don't know the full price. If you like kcups and tea then this is a great buy!
Jessica M.
One of my favorite peppermint teas! I love it for when I'm a bit congested or need to feel a bit refreshed at work. It smells and tastes wonderful. It's also nice in the evening with a chocolate cookie, if you like peppermint and chocolate together!
Taylor W.
Ashland, OH
What is your favorite way to have tea? (with honey, hot cold, with fruit...etc)
Eva L.
Corp Christi, TX
I am just getting into Tea. What is a good flavor to start exploring the different tastes available?
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite flavor of tea?
Joanne H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I would love to get these! Where can I find them?!
Tanya O.
Do they come in tea-cups or tea bags?